M. FICTION is an independent fashion label, created by sister duo Mateja and Mia Aleksandra Lukač.
Each collection conceptualizes beauty in imperfection and the belief that everyone has a unique story. For every item, they draw inspiration from culture, history, fashion, human behavior, and feelings.
The sisters love experimenting with different materials and forms, playing with construction and deconstruction, examining new shapes, and applying them to contemporary fashion. They have a daring vision to create something extraordinary, allowing them to combine ideas and shapes to find materials best suited to their concept… M. Fiction is the powerhouse of modernity, where innovation, detail, and personal style are the central themes.
- Celebrities: Paloma Faith, Conchita Wurst, Nataša Bekvalac, Anastasija Ražnatović, Nevena Božović, Senidah, Nikolija, Tokyo Stylez…
- Fashion magazines: Vogue Italy, Vogue Portugal, Elle Croatia, Elle Slovenia, Elle Serbia, Bazar Serbia, Storybook Croatia, Miss7 Croatia, Mood Magazine Serbia, Harper’s Bazaar Serbia…)
- Moët & Chandon
- Intra lightning d.o.o.
- 2015/ Leeds College of Art, United Kingdom
- 2013/ BA Textile and fashion design, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2013/ Faculty of design, an independent higher education institute, Slovenia
- 2011/ Manufacture of textiles and garments, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia